MANUFACTURING PLANT AT BADDI (HIMACHAL PRADESH) AND KOTDWAR (UTTARAKHAND):
The Company has set-up a manufacturing plant at Baddi and at Kotdwar in the name of R. D. M. Care (India) Pvt. Ltd. for manufacturing the products under the brand name “Ayur Herbals”, “Aromaz”, and “Womsee”. The Company’s motto is perceived as offering high-level quality products for all types of users in different sizes and measurements.
The manufacturing plant is certified under:
- R&D lab with a certification of ISO 9001:2015
- Zero bacterial certified production area
- All-natural ingredient used, tested & certified by Uttarakhand Ayurveda manufacturing lab
BIOGAS PROJECT PLANT IN JABALPUR (MADHYA PRADESH):
Apart from the existence in the manufacturing business, R.D.M. has set up their first Renewable Energy Power Project at Pariyat, Jabalpur. This Renewable Energy Power Project is one step to prevent the emission of methane gas from the daily solid waste to mitigate the greenhouse effect in addition to the prevention of water pollution taking place at river Pariyat. In addition to this, recycling of waste into useful end products in a scientific and commercially viable manner by commanding Carbon credits under the clean development mechanism. The project produces electricity which is supplied to Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board.
Facilities under Biogas Project Plant:
- Raw dung feeding: The animal dung from each dairy shall be received through tractor trolley, weighed at the weighbridge and unloaded into the underground collection tank fitted with an agitator to prepare homogeneous slurry with a dry solid content of 15 %.
- Raw dung grinding and pumping: The raw slurry from the underground RCC collection tank is fitted with a submersible stirrer to homogeneously mix the substrate. This tank is also fitted with a special submersible with long shaft and cutter mechanism to chop long fibrous particles into small sizes to pump out slurry into the anaerobic digester.
- CSTR high rate methanization digester: The CSTR high rate digester treats animal dung under anaerobic condition and converts 50% of organic carbon to produce Biogas. The CSTR is fitted with three types of stirrers that ensure dry solid control within the digester to an average value of 16%. The paddle type stirrer mixes the scum of the top layer into the substrate by operating occasionally as per the need, whereas a submersible mixer mounted at the lower region of the digester is operated continuously to keep the entire substrate moving.
- Treated slurry processing for organic manure production: The treated slurry from CSTR is passed through a screw press to dewater the slurry from a DS content of 12 to 30 % in a mechanized and continuous basis. The dry cake goes to the vermin compost to produce High-quality organic manure whereas filtrate shall be collected into an earthen pit to recycle within the plant premises for green belt development.
- Biogas storage system: The Biogas from Digester is collected into a balloon that has a twin layer of special foil, the inner foil stores biogas whereas outer foil is always kept under air pressure by an external source of the air blower.
- Biogas purification: Digester uses a biological method of H2S removal from Biogas by pumping 1 % oxygen into the gas chamber. The wooden support on the top of the digester acts as a host of sulfur-reducing bacteria and helps in reducing H2S in the biogas to a limit of less than 200 PPM.
- Power generation: Biogas generator is a spark ignition 20 cylinders engine generator set capacity 609 KW having electrical efficiency of 40 % at rated condition. The detailed technical specification and operating parameters are provided in the following sections of the report.
- Waste heat recovery system: The Biogas Generator jacket heat and exhaust flue gas heat is recovered through a waste heat boiler to provide 75 0C hot water for recycling of heat energy into the CSTR digester with the half of sludge heat exchanger and sludge circulation pump.
- Sub-station: The sub-station is equipped with safeties gadgets like a vacuum circuit breaker, lightning arrester, earth fault protection etc. complying all safety norms by electrical safety department and state electricity board.
GRAMIN- Entered into a new world of the food industry:
Spice Board, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India has established a Spices Park at Chhindwara in Madhya Pradesh. M/s STCL Limited has developed a processing unit for Chilly and a Steam Sterilization system adjacent to the Spices Park. R.D.M. Care (India) Private Limited has taken that plant from the Spice Board & STCL, to nurture the beauty of mother earth by promoting organic products under the brand name “GRAMIN” by using the latest technologies. The details of which are as follows:
Facilities in the Dehydration Plant are as follows:
- Decorticator : It consists of 10 H.P .Motor and has a capacity of 24000Kgs/day
- Grading Machine: It consists of 5 H.P .Motor and has a capacity of 24000Kgs/day.
- Flaking Machine : It consists of 3 H.P .Motor and has a capacity of 15000Kgs/day.
- Continuous Belt Dryer: It is a continuous 5 belt dryer with different temperature zones.
- Skin Removing Machine: This consists of brushes where the skin of the material is removed.
- Gravity Separator: Separate small and broken pieces of Dehydrated Garlic.
- Bin Dryer: It consists of 2 H.P. motor and has a capacity of 800Kgs/day.
- Sorting: Sorting is done manually to remove the impurities.
- Magnetic Separator: The material passes through it for removing any iron pieces.
- Packing: Facility for double packing in double poly bags.
3. EXTRACTION PLANT:
Facilities in the Extraction Plant are as follows:
- Extraction Kettle
- SS Filter
- Condenser System
- Storage Tanks
- SS Pipe Lines, SS Ball Valves, SS Stub Ends, MS Loose Flange, MS & SS Nut & Bolts, Flow Glass Toughened Glass And Other Fittings
- Liquid Extractor
- Solvent Extractor
- Solvent Pumps
- Ms Platform
- Waste Unloading System
- Fruit Mill
- HDPE Crates
- Flame Proof Vessel Lamps
- Vacuum System
- Air Vent System
CHILLI PROCESSING AND STEAM STERILIZATION UNIT:
Facilities in the Chili Processing unit are as follows:
Dust collection System & Dust free Environment
- Pre-cleaning facility: Rotating perforated drum, waste collection tray, 3HP suction blower, Nylon brushes, cyclone tank, 1000 litre feed hopper, pipe stand, feed pipe and connector to hammer mill
- Grinding Facility: Hammer mill with liner ,beaters with carbide tip, blower, cyclone dust collector, sieves, rotary airlock valve, MS Basement, contract parts in SS and remaining in MS
- Packing facility: VFFS Collar type packing machine
Pneumatically operated type, collar type pouch forming, vertical and horizontal sealing, batching and date code arrangement, servomotor, heating coil -1500W
Facilities in the Steam Sterilization Unit are as follows:
Batch process, 500kg per hour or 5 ton per shift, Grinding & packing facility for the sterilized products in both consumer and bulk pack
R.D.M Care (India) Pvt. Ltd. has also taken over cold chain infrastructure for citrus & other agro products at Chhindwara (Madhya Pradesh) of NSS Satpura Agro Development Company Limited which has been incorporated as the special purpose company. The shareholders of NSADCL are NAFED, State Trading Corporation and STC Limited.
The details of pack houses and the collection centers are as follows:
- Deep Freezer: ( 1 in No.) with a dimension of 10mx 6m x 4m
- Pre-cooler: (3 in No.) with a dimension of 10mx 6m x 4m
- Cold storage: (4 in No.) with a dimension of 12mx 12m x 4m
- Sorting & Grading: (2T) with a dimension of 24mx 24m x 4m
- Corridor: (3 in No) with a dimension of 24mx 4m x 4m
- Plant Room: 18mx 10m x 4m
- Transformer: 630 KVA
- DG set: 250KVA
- Each of the collection centers (11 in no) is having a minimum area of 500 sq.m alone with availability of 7 Tata 407 trucks and two reefer vans
“GRAMIN” is an advent for an organic movement pioneered by Mr Dilvinder Singh Narang, a renowned industrialist. GRAMIN FOODS is a unique platform for promoting natural, hand-made healthy and organic products in India and across the world. GRAMIN FOODS are certified food products and other agricultural produce are also sourced after thoroughly establishing their organic status.